Real estate transactions


Buying and selling real property in Hungary may yield you a profit gain of 10-70% of the purchase price immediately.

Owning and renting a real estate in Hungary yields an average annual income between 6-10%

Real estate purchase tax may be reduced to 2% of the purchase price

Taxation of income yielded from selling or renting real estate may be reduced to 7% of the real profit gain, which leaves a 93% tax free gain. 

With no risk at all. Your money has a real property as a security, in Europes fastest booming real estate market. 

No permission is needed for you to buy property as a foreigner. 

Your property right gets registered within 10 days. 

 

Contact us

Recommendation

„Before I met them, consulting lawyers meant general answers, improvization without really understanding my case, for a high lawyers fee. As their client I have understood what difference they make: my private lawyer at Varga Attorneys is prepared by the time I arrive to the office, and understands all it’s aspects. This way, we can start discussing the solution immediately.”